Based in Málaga, Spain
December the 17th, 2013
Press / Business contact:
Edificio Green Ray – 1ª planta
Avenida Louis Pasteur, 47
(+34) 667 45 55 66
Rodaja is a small independent studio founded in 2013 by four almost brothers. From the south of Spain they develop local multiplayer games which destroy friendships from all over the world.
In 2013, with no previous involvement in the game making business, they decided to all come live together to get the full indie experience.
After taking part in a few gamejams they start a professional relationship with Madcap LS who will make sound design and music for most their projects.Community building
Along with some other developers they the association MálagaJam with the aim of building a local community of game creators. They organize encounters every month, training events, and gamejams, being a local site for Global Game Jam.
Unfair Jousting Fair YouTube
Platform 31 YouTube
There are far more images available for Rodaja, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Game Design" - Zona Made In Spain Games, Madrid Games Week, 2015
- "People's Choice" - Granada Gaming Festival, 2014
- "Jury's Special Mention" - Familiar GameJam, 2016
- "Best Indie Game by Other Developers" - Indiland, 2015
- "Gamepolis y Andalucía Emprende" - Málaga, 2014
- "'Justas injustas' un videojuego medieval creado por jóvenes malagueños, resulta ganador del festival Gamepolis"
- Andalucía emprende, Artículo
- "Los estudios 'indie' ponen color al fin de semana"
- Miguel Á. Alejo, Ideal.es
- "Granada Gaming cierra su primera edición"
- José E. Cabrero, Ideal.es
- "El Granada Gaming Pixel a Pixel #1 .- Evaluación del Evento"
- Ángela Garrido, Una loca en Granada
- "Hablan los indies: Especial Madrid Games Week"
- Daniel Moreno, eldiario.es
- "Made in Spain Games premió los mejores juegos presentados en su stand de MGW"
- Bruno Sol, Hobbyconsolas - Hobbyindustria
Music composer and sound designer for most of our games. madcapsoundlab.wixsite.com.
Game makers association in Málaga, working to promote the culture and professionalization of game development in our city. malagajam.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Jesús J. Fernández Romero
Alberto Rico Zambrana
art direction, game design
Alejandro Rico Zambrana
3d art, level design
David Rico Zambrana
code, UX, translation, web admin
Miguel González Otero
music and sound design, freelancer